- Saves energy, reduces heat transfer and sound transmission.
- Available in a variety of densities, thicknesses and facing options.
- Easy to handle, fabricate on the job site and install.
- Types 703 and 705 are available with a factory-applied FRK or ASJ Max vapor retarder facing
Discontinued Jan. 15th, 2017
- A lightweight, flexible option used as acoustic insulation batts.
- Insulate items with irregularly-shaped surfaces where compressive strength is not a performance criterion and the exterior finish will be supported mechanically.
- Semi-rigid boards for use on mechanical equipment and HVAC ductwork
- High strength, rigid board for use on chillers, other mechanical equipment and HVAC ductwork where high abuse resistance and good finished appearance are important.
Types 706 & 707
- Smooth surface, high density, rigid boards used for acoustical wall panels and specialized ceiling applications.
3E Plus® and
Calculate the impact of insulation on your business in 3 ways:
- The Environment